Hey! What's up with my TF download?

I just reinstalled my BG2 game a few days ago and got started with a great run. Picked up my favorite Amazon hottie, Tyris Flare  . . . and she's a straight fighter with no fireballs and cool stuff. 

I downloaded straight from G3. What gives? 

If there's some kind of glitch I can probably play through it an EEKeeper the fire stuff - except I don't know what to give her - can't remember. Can anyone help? 

Thanks, CKT

She should be a level 7 fighter dual-classed to mage.  Her mage level will depend on when you meet her, but the lowest is 8.

She knows mostly fire-based wizard spells.  At level 8, she knows Burning Hands, Identify, Aganazzar's Scorcher, Flame Arrow, Fireball, Melf's Minute Meteors, and Fire Shield (Red).

I'm not sure what went wrong in your game.  You could use WeiDU's --change-log feature to try to figure out if another mod changed Tyris but I can't think of anything that would.  (The relevant files for her different-level versions are g#tyrs8.cre, g#tyrs10.cre, g#tyrs11.cre, g#tyrs13.cre, and g#tyrs16.cre.)

If you just want to fix the issue quickly, you can probably dual-class her to wizard in-game and maybe give her some XP to catch up.

6 hours ago, Mike1072 said:

She should be a level 7 fighter dual-classed to mage.  Her mage level will depend on when you meet her, but the lowest is 8.

She knows mostly fire-based wizard spells.  At level 8, she knows Burning Hands, Identify, Aganazzar's Scorcher, Flame Arrow, Fireball, Melf's Minute Meteors, and Fire Shield (Red).

I'm not sure what went wrong in your game.  You could use WeiDU's --change-log feature to try to figure out if another mod changed Tyris but I can't think of anything that would.  (The relevant files for her different-level versions are g#tyrs8.cre, g#tyrs10.cre, g#tyrs11.cre, g#tyrs13.cre, and g#tyrs16.cre.)

If you just want to fix the issue quickly, you can probably dual-class her to wizard in-game and maybe give her some XP to catch up.

Hey, thanks much. I think what went wrong is that I picked her up at Fighter/7. She has leveled up twice since then, so I guess I should have dual-classed her when she did. I can go back and fix that - although, she would only be level 2 and you're saying the lowest should be eight. If I make her Fighter/Mage//7/8 is that fair do you think? 

Thanks so much for the detailed feedback. CKT