help with different install error

I get the following bug when trying to install:

Spoiler

Install Component [The Wheels of Prophecy]?
nstall, or [N]ot Install or [Q]uit? i

Installing [The Wheels of Prophecy] [v8.3]
Creating 1 directory
Creating 1 directory
Creating 1 directory
Creating 1 directory
Creating 1 directory
Creating 1 directory
Copying 1 file ...
ERROR: error loading [wheels.tp2/lib/resource/weidu_external_readme.txt]
Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [The Wheels of Prophecy], rolling back to previous state
Will uninstall   0 files for [WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2] component 0.
Uninstalled      0 files for [WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2] component 0.
ERROR: Unix.Unix_error(20, "stat", "wheels.tp2/lib/resource/weidu_external_readme.txt")
Please make a backup of the file: SETUP-WHEELS.DEBUG and look for support at: http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showforum=156
Using Language [English]

I only have Ascension & Tweaks Anthology installed. I had installed Spell Revisions, but I uninstalled it to install Ascension first.

I searched around and couldn't find this specific issue. Thought it might be a file permission thing, but I changed the permissions on wheels.tp2 and that didn't help. Also tried removing all the WoP files and re-extracting them to the BG2EE install, but no luck.

Any help would be great - thanks!

SETUP-WHEELS.DEBUG

Hi there,

ERROR: Unix.Unix_error(20, "stat", "wheels.tp2/lib/resource/weidu_external_readme.txt")

It would seem that there is a typo in path: it should be "wheels/[...]" not "wheels.tp2/[...]". So, dirt fix but seem to work: copy the "weidu_external_readme.txt" file into a new directory tree as follow "wheels.tp2/lib/resource/" and re-launch setup-wheels.exe. If you're really lazy, simply copy "wheels" to "wheels.tp2".

Don't know if there is any side effect.

Hi there,

It would seem that there is a typo in path: it should be "wheels/[...]" not "wheels.tp2/[...]". So, dirt fix but seem to work: copy the "weidu_external_readme.txt" file into a new directory tree as follow "wheels.tp2/lib/resource/" and re-launch setup-wheels.exe. If you're really lazy, simply copy "wheels" to "wheels.tp2".

Hi there,

Hi there,

Guest At least 3 characters long

Not more than 10% sure what I'm doing, but modifying wheels\sfo\install_sfo.tpa beginning from line 22 from

ACTION_IF !VARIABLE_IS_SET mod_root BEGIN
      OUTER_SPRINT mod_root "%TP2_BASE_NAME%"
      ACTION_TO_LOWER mod_root
   END

into

OUTER_SPRINT mod_root "%MOD_FOLDER%"
      ACTION_TO_LOWER mod_root
   END

Solves the install issue. Not up to the content to see how messed up it might be, but hey, it installed.

Guest At least 3 characters long

Not more than 10% sure what I'm doing, but modifying wheels\sfo\install_sfo.tpa beginning from line 22 from

OUTER_SPRINT mod_root "%TP2_BASE_NAME%"
      ACTION_TO_LOWER mod_root
   END

into

OUTER_SPRINT mod_root "%MOD_FOLDER%"
      ACTION_TO_LOWER mod_root
   END

Solves the install issue. Not up to the content to see how messed up it might be, but hey, it installed.