Minor bug: bonus thieving skills that are granted as special abilities are recurring

After installing Better NPC Management, I was able to change Classes and assign kits to NPCs.  Great.  Love this feature.

However, bonus thieving skills that are granted as special abilities are recurring.  Can some one confirm this?

Maybe you can change the bonus skills buttons into an item, a tome of master thievery perhaps? 

Or maybe it was simply a very minor oversight which failed to check for a variable, either way, I submit this bug for verification. 

Sincerely.

I can confirm this, although I need to do more tests to find the exact culprit of this issue.

It will most likely happen when I try to abuse this feature and duel Imoen or Nalia at a higher level. For example, Nalia is supposed to dual at level 4. In order to give her max Find Trap and Detect Illusion, I delay the duel until level 7 or 9. After the duel, you dump her, farm some experience, recruit her. If she tries to catch up with your level, the game sometimes tells me she has unspent thief points. Imoen seems to get another 15% thief points after I take her at spellhold guaranteed.(after abusing this feature, haven't try this normally).

Okay, I did some tests on BG and BG2. It turns out I don't even need to dual class.

BG(2.5EE): Right after recruiting Imoen, level her up, spend the 15% thief skills. Kick her out, give myself exp which is enough to level up Imoen. Pick Imoen up, she magically gains 15% thief skills again.

BG2(2.6EE): Mostly the same, recruit Yoshimo, level him up normally, spend the thief skills, escape the dungeon. Dump him inside Copper Coronet, give myself exp in order to level up Yoshimo. Pick Yoshimo up gain, profit!

I tried to change both of their kits, the results are the same.

If you can't reproduce this, I can reinstall BG and only install SCS to see if there are any differences.