An interesting property of inventory treasure

I just discovered that one RNDTRE item, put (referred to) in several places in the creature's inventory, is treated as that many items. For example, if a creature has only one RNDTRE01 item, but equipped in Quick slots 1, 2 and 3, the engine treats this as three items. And it makes three different treasure selection rolls. Normally putting a bunch of random treasure items of the same level in an inventory results in exactly the same number of identical gemstones, coin heaps and so on. If a modder wanted diverse treasure, he had to either go up or down the treasure level, like put in one RNDTRE01 and one RNDTRE02, or use different timing modes, e.g. one RNDTRE01 generated at Instant/Permanent until death and another one second later. Now, though, all you have to do is quote this placeholder a couple of times in different inventory slots. I've used it and gotten the results with an Identify scroll, a heap of 25 coins and several heaps of 1 coin each, and so on.

On the topic of the inventory, I should also mention that items not insertable by hand into paperdoll slots can be forced there with the XEquipItem action from a script, and they apply their while-equipped effects there. For example, you could make a Miscellaneous item, say, a skull, with an equipped AC bonus, and script an invisible minion to make an NPC wear that skull in the shield or helmet slot. When the NPC is killed, the skull will end up at its feet and players won't be able to put it on their paperdolls. This feature could be useful for special equipment put on through the use of spells, which must be worn there continually - if the player manually takes off the item, he can't don it again. Runes, talismans etc.