Need help proofreading and writing dialogs!

I want to expand the texts of the BG1 NPCs for SoA &ToB mod (with the consent of the author).

I know how to encode dialogues, but help in composing texts will be very useful to me. In addition, I do not speak English and write through an online translator, so it would be nice if the text was originally written by a native English speaker.

A request to all - if anyone can compose any of the following - write to ME, I will try to code:
- epilogue texts for BG1 NPC (without repeating epilogues from separate "parallel" mods, but by adding something new)
- Montaron's banters with the following NPC (they currently have no dialogue): Aerie, Keldorn, Cernd, Haer'Dalis, Valigar
- dialogues of any NPCs from BG1 with EE-NPCs (Neera, Dorn, Rasaad and Wilson) - now no one is talking to them, this needs to be fixed. What, for example, will Faldorn say to Wilson?
- any BG1 NPC's banters or their interjections 
- the end of the romance with Montaron - what will he say to the female protagonist in the final dialogue with Solar during an active romance? Plus, he needs as many as two epilogues - with and without romance.

I also need help with proofreading.

Since my native language is not English, I would be very grateful if someone can proofread the English strings and correct any mistakes that might be after the online translator.

UPD: Solved!

Edited by Austin