Display critical (hit) threat range?

Yes, but only in one or both of two places: replacing Class on the character sheet or replacing it on the Inventory page. It's no big loss, but there is at least one mod that uses that space to display something else. Ask some more on these boards for technical details about how to do that.

@temnix Thank you!

If anyone would be able to assist with the technical side, I would appreciate it. I'm currently reading through various UI.menu files although I'm not having much success

table.insert(recordInfos, {1,""})
	table.insert(recordInfos, {1,t("RESISTANCES_LABEL")})
	table.insert(recordInfos, {1,characters[currentID].proficiencies.resistances})

The above could work, although I'm not sure how to link critical hit threat range?

For my part, I have no idea what that is. You simply need to put while-equipped effect 290 ("Change title") on all weapons, including fists, and insert the threat boundary as the text string. Someone will probably explain to you soon how to do this kind of patching. But it seems to me that you want weapon specialization to be reflected in that information, because otherwise everything except the vorpal sword is going to be 20... And I'm quite sure there is no way to display the effective range. Not as a sum total of all factors, in any case.