Mods Compatibility with EET

Hi!

So, I got a question. Some of the modders are not putting much in ReadMe files, or nor updating them in case of any changes they make in their mods. So I got these mods here and my question is - are they compatible with EET?

-Askaria Quest
-Adventure Pack
-Saradas Magic
-Eldritch Magic
-D's Odd Quest
-Desecration of Souls
-Trials of Luremaster
-Rupert Dye Merchant

There is a mod compatibility list for EET which lists most mods that are compatible with EET: https://k4thos.github.io/EET-Compatibility-List/EET-Compatibility-List.html

From the listed mods Saradas Magic, D's Odd Quest, Trials of Luremaster and Rupert Dye Merchant are mentioned in the list as being compatible. Trials of the Luremaster provides a readme which also lists all supported games and known compatibility issues.

I don't know about the other mods. But if they don't explicitly mention EET in their readme then you could open the .tp2 file included in the mod packages and look for a mention of GAME_IS with "eet" listed somewhere in the associated game string.

2 minutes ago, argent77 said:

There is a mod compatibility list for EET which lists most mods that are compatible with EET: https://k4thos.github.io/EET-Compatibility-List/EET-Compatibility-List.html

From the listed mods Saradas Magic, D's Odd Quest, Trials of Luremaster and Rupert Dye Merchant are mentioned in the list as being compatible. Trials of the Luremaster provides a readme which also lists all supported games and known compatibility issues.

I don't know about the other mods. But if they don't explicitly mention EET in their readme then you could open the .tp2 file included in the mod packages and look for a mention of GAME_IS with "eet" listed somewhere in the associated game string.

Ok, thanks :)

Saradas Magic I should be installed before EET to ensure BGEE compatibility.

Any mod last updated before January 13, 2016 (the EET initial release date) is guaranteed not to be EET compatible.  (TeamBG's mods have generally not been EET compatible from what I've noticed.  I wanted them to be compatible.)  If you update these mods to EET compatibility or find someone else to do so, that may be a great favor to the EET modding community.  Remember, whoever is doing the updating is going on their time schedule at their pace.

Edited by Endarire