Special alarms?

temnix

The basic script that covers screaming for help is SHOUT.BCS, and I know one other special case that represents shouting - THIEF.BCS in Baldur's Gate 1. This script is assigned to everyone in the Thieves Guild on the ARE level, in Actor fields, and probably to the thieves in the front houses. Most likely, if you give the wrong password, the same variable gets set that does if you attack someone there. There is no actual shouting there, but that's the meaning of it. Now, I have patched all scripts that start with Heard() with conditions that will block the reactions when the hearer is under the influence of a special item. It works, and I just started to slaughter the Amnian guards in Nashkel while their comrades continued to stroll by. The patch will squash shouting everywhere, and I'm fixing the variable-setting in THIEF to be ignored under the same conditions. But I would like to know other examples of alarm-setting in scripts, not involving Shout(), to take care of them. When the player does something, and the area goes up in arms, and similar things. I already fixed the shoplifting scripts.