BG:EE Order of Install

Hello,

I am really sorry if this is obviously posted in a topic I might have missed. It has been more than a decade since I played this game and its mods; so much has changed and has been added. I've tried to search for the thread mentioned in the BG1 NPC Readme (The Tutu State of the Modding Union), but the results did not bring it up for me (I might be doing it wrong, for which I apologise). I am looking for a centralised topic that tells you the best order in which to install mods on BG:EE and BG2:EE, please. Something like Installation Orders PP or Tutu Mod Compatibility and Order of Install, except for the Enhanced Editions.

I have played the EE for BG 2 up to half way through Throne of Bhaal, but not tried EE for BG. Last time I played BG, I used Easy Tutu because it made it so much better by using the BG2 engine. Do I still need it for EE, or have they made the change at their end, please?

I would like to play with these mods: BG1 NPC, Ajantis BG1 & BG2, Gavin, BG 1 NPC Music, and Plasmocat's portraits, as well as the CLUAConsole activation just in case I get paranoid about romances not working, not to mention that I would like to cheat in an ammo belt and a potion case; for BG2, I would like to have the Kivan & Deheriana mod, Keldorn romance and Kelsey as well (although not have all romances active at the same time). I would be grateful if you could please advise whether this is doable, and whether there is any particular mod order I need to follow for the installation, as well as regarding the need of Easy Tutu. Finally, with regards to the BioWare patches and the Baldurdash fixes - are they still useful for the Enhanced Edition, or have they been superseded by it, please?

Again, I am really sorry if this is an obvious post somewhere I've not looked. I am getting old and not finding it as easy as I used to find information. :)