Polygons

There is a place on the Candlekeep map that I want to make walkable - one of the towers. I edited the search map to transform blocking roof terrain there into stone and wood, and there, on top of the tower, I want to put my crossbowmen. But even though I now hear the right sounds there, the creature is still shaded as though standing below. The only explanation is that there are polygons there. They come in groups on the maps, and there seems to be no way to find out which polygon group is there, not on my current computer. I have another that might tell me that, but before I switch to that one I want to scan the brains here for a quick solution - what to do about those polygons? For one thing, even if I find out which group that is, I know no way to delete polygons using Weidu. I would probably have to replace the WED, both the day and the night WEDs.

Tower.jpg

Edit: DLTCEP can show different polygons and delete them. I can't use NI for that right now. After DLTCEP the shading goes away, but horizontal lines appear:

Tower.jpg

These can't be for the same reason as the ones in that guy's post about night tileset. I'm not converting anything here to a TIS. So, will the same problem appear if the polygons are deleted with Near Infinity, or is this an artifact that DLTCEP leaves as an old tool?

Edited by temnix