Spell Immunity spell

SI:Abj -> Dispelling Screen

SI:Nec -> Death Ward

SI:Div -> Non-Detection

SI:Evo -> ProEnergy

SI:Ench -> Mind Blank

Something like that? I forget. But in short, there is no SI spell, and you can use other targeted spells as replacements for it, and one of the things this mod is designed for is to make encounters with enemies like demiliches harder (i.e. more interesting). 

9 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

SI:Abj -> Dispelling Screen

SI:Nec -> Death Ward

SI:Div -> Non-Detection

SI:Evo -> ProEnergy

SI:Ench -> Mind Blank

Something like that? I forget. But in short, there is no SI spell, and you can use other targeted spells as replacements for it, and one of the things this mod is designed for is to make encounters with enemies like demiliches harder (i.e. more interesting). 

So I will not be able to block the imprisonment spell with that any longer, what other spells can do that in SR

On 11/21/2021 at 4:51 AM, JMKarlsson said:

So I will not be able to block the imprisonment spell with that any longer, what other spells can do that in SR

In my SR + SCS game, demilich Trap the Soul allows a save vs. spells to avoid imprisonment. So pump your saves. Isn’t there a potion that makes you always successful in saving throws?

Also Trap the Soul might be changed to Necromancy (certainly should, based on its name and description), in which case Death Ward could maybe block it.

Also it uses the Maze effect, so something that blocks Maze might block Soul Trap. 

Also Spell Deflection (or maybe just the Greater variant?) and Spell Trap. And Spell Shield to block those. 

Also scrolls of Pro Magic? 

Maybe some IWD spells, if you have those. Antimagic Shell?

There’s probably more. I’m not totally sure because I tend not to bother with that fight. To me any adventuring numbskull, no matter what class, should die if they go up against a demilich. So IMHO having a hard time figuring out how to kill Kangaxx is a feature, not a bug. 

Edited by subtledoctor