GUI modding

Guest Morgoth

Two things:

1) trying to download your mod brings me to a page where it is written that I'm probably a bot.

2) On beamdog forums, it is talked about a new version. Eta for a release? No haste, just genuinely curious.

Guest Morgoth
On 6/28/2022 at 1:58 PM, JohnBob said:

Hello Morgoth !

Here the github link !

For the new release probably soon, but not too soon...

Hello Johnbob, waiting new release before starting new playthrough. Tell Tipun that there are players waiting for his stuff out there :)

7 hours ago, Guest Morgoth said:

Hello Johnbob, waiting new release before starting new playthrough. Tell Tipun that there are players waiting for his stuff out there :)

Hello,

Tipun is busy with real life at the moment !

I will probably hear from him within a week, and keep you informed, but there is no guarantee !

I hope / believe that it will not take too long before the new version or at least news about it...

Guest Morgoth

JohnBob, do you know if Tipun is still planning to release the new version?

I'm itching to start a new playthrough, I will probably use version v2.1.2, unless you recommend against doing so. 

Hello,

Tipun is still around and should get back in a few day, but no news on the update for now.

...Bubb's spell menu seems to be compatible...

Edited by JohnBob
Guest Morgoth

Another really cool feature I've seen inside LefreutUI is that you can improve thieves skills (Pickpocketing, find traps, etc) really fast, to the point that the component from SCS  Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five: 34.3 becomes redundant. 

Don't miss such a cool (and game-changing, really) feature on your GUI.