GUI modding

Upon release, English will be immediately available. But it's more convenient for me to develop in Russian.
As for the progressbars, they are for each class at the top left. Under the portrait, a thin dark red works like in the original game. And the orange one starts from the beginning with each level increase.
On the right shows the number of experience/killed.
And I changed the colors a little.

There's something else there, by the way. I wrote the lower/upper functions. Because standard lua functions normally work only with English characters. Now they work for Russian and English. For other languages, I will only do it if the mod is translated into them. To put it simply, it's just a converter of utf-8->Unicode encodings and vice versa.

Edited by tipun

By the way, English, or any language, is mostly supported now. I have added only 10 lines so far. I'll think about adding them to dialog.tlk or to <language>.lua later.

But I'm going away from modding for a few days. Because of a hand injury. I hope to continue in a few days.

Edited by tipun

Slightly tweaked the Character Record. Individual sections can now be collapsed. I proceed to editing other menus. As for the colors of the text, it is not difficult to change them, if that. They are in a separate lua file.

Baldr002.png

Baldr003.png

Edited by tipun

So the mod is finished. Russian and English languages are available. Mod link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OsBt2-jrLQP2F-Jn7dsX1vhIzz0xg1n4/view?usp=sharing

The readme describes many innovations. As well as the installation procedure. But just in case, I'll duplicate it here:

Spoiler

The mod contains two components.
First component: Tipun's User Interface (main component).
It is better to install it at the very beginning of the installation. After EET when installing on the Trilogy.
Second component: Tipun's User Interface (create data tables).
It must be installed if you installed other mods after the first component (this applies to mods that add items, kits, NPCs). This component must be installed at the very end of the installation.

And a small request to those who will use the mod, check the English text. And in the readme file too.