ToB w/Ascension, Wheels, Longer Road EE and SCS (in EET)

This is the first time I've played through to this point with these mods, so I'm not exactly sure what's supposed to happen or if something glitched (, or if so, which mod might be responsible for this).

After defeating Abazigal (which BTW, is the most insane fight I've ever encountered in this game), there was a cut scene where Balthazar and Melissan were bantering in the Monastery.  After this scene, it cut back to Abazigal's lair, where this same scene repeated itself again, with the same characters and dialog, only in Abazigal's lair. 

At this point, there's two ways I've approached this -- If I call out Melissan, Balthazar starts attacking her and is not hostile to the PC, or if I call out Balthazar, both him and Melissan are hostile to the PC.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do at this point?  Melissan is obviously invincible, and if take the dialog choice that makes Batlthazar hostile and I kill him, he's not in the Monastery and there's nothing to do there (just the four monks standing around his throne).  If I side with Balthazar and escape through the portal, he's still not in the Monastery (presumably because he's still fighting Melisan).

Any way I do this, there doesn't seem to be any way to continue the quest line?