Error when installing "initialize AI" component on 34.3

SFO: Cloning ITM file(s) %WIZARD_MONSTER_SUMMONING_7_SCROLL%=>dw#bgscr and applying patch(es)...

ERROR Installing [Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components)], rolling back to previous state
Will uninstall 3458 files for [STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2] component 5900.
Uninstalled    3458 files for [STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2] component 5900.
ERROR: Failure("resource [%WIZARD_MONSTER_SUMMONING_7_SCROLL%.ITM] not found for 'COPY'")

Unfortunately, the debug file is too big to be attached. I've installed SCS many, many times on separate BG installs and I've never had an issue. This is on a 2.6.6 EET install after EET_End (as usual). All mods are essentially as installed in previous installations (with 33.7), but I've included the weidu logs below just in case.

UPDATE:
Fixed on my own. I believe there is a new compatibility issue with AngelGryph's mod Made In Heaven Spell Pack; specifically, the component "Revised Animal/Monster Summoning." It's important to point out that there was no compatibility issue between SCS and this component prior to 34.x.

WeiDU-BGEE.log WeiDU.log

Edited by gurt