Experiencing the whole mode with a single character

Guest Fetfreak

Guest Fetfreak

I played this mod several times and I really like it!
I want to start a new game and I was wondering if there is cheat, mod, hack, where I would get all the encounters even if I made (just) a male or female character.
I tried to change my gender with the save editor to both and neither, but that just makes everyone ignore me.

Tweaks Anthology (CDTweaks) has this component: "~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3183 // Romance Cheats [Sabre, Richardson, Weimer]: v10 Release Candidate 1" - I'm not sure if it is for base game or all romances.

BG2 Tweakpack (TNT) has this component "~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #70 // Mod romance cheats: v8.13" - again, I'm not sure if that'll handle it for you, or what mod exactly that aims to allow romance cheats for.

Edited by ahungry
Guest Fetfreak
8 minutes ago, ahungry said:

Tweaks Anthology (CDTweaks) has this component: "~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3183 // Romance Cheats [Sabre, Richardson, Weimer]: v10 Release Candidate 1" - I'm not sure if it is for base game or all romances.

BG2 Tweakpack (TNT) has this component "~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #70 // Mod romance cheats: v8.13" - again, I'm not sure if that'll handle it for you, or what mod exactly that aims to allow romance cheats for.

Thanks! It seems those alter bioware npcs, not sure they would work 😕

Guest Fetfreak
52 minutes ago, Graion Dilach said:

You can (de)equip the Girdle of Gender and then switch between the areas to trigger the NPCs for the opposite sex.

Cool, Def gonna do this if there is no other way, thanks!