what do i do with all this?

itchypaul

:):):):D:)

have just read a fair amount on mod"s and Tutu's. discovered a mod is not an old 60"s and 70's term, and a Tutu isn't a ballerina's skirt. what mod, if the q. may be said this way, is a areasonably safe one to start?

i ask since i don't want the problems and hassles i see some hav had. thanks

You are correct that mods in this sense do not have troubles with rockers, and tutus are not just used for dancing. :)

Tutu is a mod what will convert BG1's story to take place in the BG2 game engine. Check out http://www.pocketplane.net/tutu for more info.

As for what mods to start with... If you want to try one or two, I would suggest something simple like the G3 Tweak Pack from this site, or the Banter Packs from the Pocket Plane Group.

:)  :)  :)  :D  :)

have just read a fair amount on mod"s and Tutu's. discovered a mod is not an old 60"s and 70's term, and a Tutu isn't a ballerina's skirt. what mod, if the q. may be said this way, is a areasonably safe one to start?

i ask since i don't want the problems and hassles i see some hav had. thanks

Hm. The way you ask makes it sound like you're certain you want every mod as long as it's not buggy, but I can't imagine anyone would really want all the mods, even without considering the ones that work at cross purposes. The question is, what do you want to have happen to your game? If you can decide on that, you can come back and ask "What mod does this safely?" or, "This mod looks good, does it have bugs?" And we'll tell you. As far as where to start goes, though, my advice is: Start with not installing any mod without a reason.

Archived