BG1EE Improved NPC customisation and management component doesn't level Jaheira

Title pretty much. You get to level her once like every other NPC, but unlike others, she stays at that level no matter what level player 1 is. 

So if you approach Khalid and Jaheira at level 5, Khalid will level as expected to your level, but Jaheir will not.

It doesn't level Jaheira in bg2 either. Started two games. Imoen okay, Minsc okay. Jaheira gets 3k exp and that's it.

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v14
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2357 // Alter Multi-Class Restrictions -> Install options one and two (everyone can multi-class anything): v14
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Improved NPC customisation and management: 34.3

This component is a bit inconsistent: sometimes it gives more EXP to the companions than the main character other times they get stuck at very low EXP/Level, but if they get stuck at low EXP/Level it is possible to fix by kicking the character out of the party and letting him rejoin when the dialogue triggers level him up and repeat until the EXP of the main character is reached, but honestly using Near Infinity is less tedious and faster to fix this problem.

I too have this problem with only Jaheira in BG2:EE.  At first I thought it might be a conflict with the TOB-Style NPCs component of The Tweaks Anthology, but I checked and I didn't install that component.

I tried setting Jaheira's XP to 90k (her starting XP in vanilla BG2) using EEKeeper but that seems to trigger the script (?) to increase her XP as part of the SCS component so she ends up with 220k XP.

On 5/16/2022 at 3:12 PM, Elder Enigma said:

but if they get stuck at low EXP/Level it is possible to fix by kicking the character out of the party and letting him rejoin when the dialogue triggers level him up and repeat until the EXP of the main character is reached

Unfortunately this solution doesn't work in the starter dungeon as Jaheira runs off if you kick her out, i.e. there's no option to tell her to 'wait here'.

Is there a recommended workaround to resolve this?