Adalon's Blood Mod and G3 connection

Just wondering why the Adalon's Blood Mod by Jastey and helpers isn't selectable from the G3 Download Menu?  It's still only available on the German BG forum for download, from what I can tell.  And the much maligned but still loved and used EE/EET install tool points to this same location as well if you select it as part of your install group (for V14).  There is also a 2018 page on the Beamdog Forums. Beamdog Adalon's Blood

Should it be available from here?  Or linked from G3?  There are other mods that are still available from various forums locations that aren't mentioned on G3 at all - Is because the author wishes that to be the case?  Is that on purpose - because of various issues , author permission,  other reasons etc?  Sorry, I don't understand the philosophy or practical reasons regarding what is in the Downloads and what isn't.

Just asking from the perspective of a player that looks up to G3 as the best source of Mods and info, and wondering why there isn't a "One Stop Shop" for Mods that are out there, but buried away in some odd off-the-radar location. Adalon's Blood

Adalon's Blood is a German mod so it's hosted at Kerzenburgforum - like several of (my) other mods, as well.

24 minutes ago, LichDiet said:

Is because the author wishes that to be the case?

Yes. There is some logic in so far as that some mods were developped here, some have connections to G3 mods (like Ajantis BG1 + BGII mods to Ajantis romance in BG1NPC), but some were developped at Kerzenburgforum and for maintenance, having mods at several places is a PITA, so I won't add all my mods to G3. There is really no other reason since my mods are all awesome ( ;) ) and I like having my mods at G3. )

26 minutes ago, LichDiet said:

wondering why there isn't a "One Stop Shop" for Mods that are out there,

I hope I don't sound offensive, it's not meant like that, but you are roughly 20 years too late for that...

Haha, Awesome they are indeed.  Ok that answers my question very well.  I'm a volunteer over at the Fandom Wiki for Baldur's Gate, and I was going to provide a short article/page on this Mod, and a link to where they could get it etc.  We are still fleshing out various spells, effects, creatures, quests, and some mod offerings for the noobs to read about.  It is an ongoing effort to populate all the categories.  I only add info on Mods if I've actually tried them out myself.  Our target audience is the player, not modders. Players visit if they are stuck, or to find out what to do etc.

My thanks to you Jastey, I enjoy your hard work, and you make life more fun. I really enjoyed taking down the Aboleth.  I may have hung out in the Ust Natha entry pavilion too long afterwards, because it seems like the SCS Drow feature triggered the escalating city defense hordes shortly thereafter, lol.

Did you by any chance have any role in the ToB mod Tales of Anegh?  I seem to recall this being a Deutchwerk.  I've played the EE version, and probably want to add that to the Wiki/re-do the info that is on there.

Thanks for the kind words!

Thanks for working on the wiki. For Adalon's Blood I want to add that it is Gandalf the white's mod (idea), I only did the coding.

For Tales of Anegh I'm the current maintainer, but I didn't work on the acual mod. What do you mean by EE version? The mod is EE(T) compatible, I hope you aren't referring to Roxanne's version.

Jastey,

I went back to the BEW forum to see if I could answer your question better, and I found my posts on the forum that was under the Tales of Anegh discussion thread.  I was kind of play testing and trying it out last year and dropping my hot takes on the Mod at the time (it is a discussion forum so don't get mad at me) if you want to see the issues and non-issues during my run through the Mod the link to the thread is Here..  Was this a Roxanne version of the Mod you are maintaining?  I still can't say for sure, but she said that the map fix would be taken care of for future players installing the mod.  Hope that helps.