Looking for a coder to adopt this orphan mod!

Lemernis

I can’t say just how grateful I am to the mods here for holding onto this mod, lol! Looking in on this nearly a decade later, I’m shocked—but also pleased as can be—that this mod has survived after all these years. Because it really was a blast to be able to keep Yoshimo for the entire saga. That’s pretty much all this mod did. It kept it simple. It included some dialogue that allows Yoshimo to avoid going to Spellhold and thereby he avoids getting killed. It then has Yoshimo rejoin after Spellhold. And later on in the adventure it provides one battle that was pretty damn fierce and dropped a really nice enchanted katana. And that was about it. But I really liked it. Yoshimo becomes a total beast by the end of BG2 and ToB, a real badass. But of course just about every class that gets to that level is. 

Anyway, I have zero coding skills. I wrote the story and dialogue for it. Icendoan originally coded it. Then later Crevsdaak tweaked the code for EE and bug stomped a bit. Both Icendoan and Crevsdaak are long gone from the community as far as I can see. 

But as far as I know, I’m sure Keeping Yoshimo could use some TLC from someone that can actually code. Anyone at all that has the coding skills and the interest please let me know! I just ask that no changes be made to story or dialogue—at least not without consulting with me, please. I’m open to changes there too, but that can be discussed if someone is interested in toning this thing up, etc. 

Edited by Lemernis