Did I just find the BG2EE canonical party?

Greetings, all!

GOG's title banner for BG2EE shows 5 characters - likely from the perspective of CHARNAME - fighting a beholder.  From left to right, it seems we have Minsc (and Boo?), Edwin, Rasaad, Neera (doing something against a Beholder's disintegrate beam), and Sarevok.  First I thought the armored figure was Dorn, but the same armored figure is in the title image for BG1EE, which I assume is also Sarevok.

Assuming for a moment this is BeamDog's canonical party, it's... lopsided.  No divine casters - though CHARNAME may be one.  Characters of vastly varying alignments.  No Imoen?  Hmm.

Maybe "Neera" is actually Imoen, but her outfit looks much more like Neera's - and there's no hood.

Even if this is the canonical party, it only gets started late and (seemingly) missing Imoen felt awkward.

Oh well.

7 hours ago, Endarire said:

and Sarevok.  First I thought the armored figure was Dorn, but the same armored figure is in the title image for BG1EE, which I assume is also Sarevok.

It's Dorn in both cases, just look at the image further down on the GoG page, with Neera, Dorn and  Rasaad.

Pretty sure it is not a canonical party, just a way to promote Beamdog's new characters.