Owlcat Fecking Owlcat

InKal

Holy Shit!

So I am playing Pathfinder Wrath of the Bugfests. New DLC adding new class, areas and some quests. Holy FUUUCK! How to actually start when I DON'T EVEN. Does this putin assholes even test their game on difficulties higher than story mode?? I don't think so... I don't think that they test their game at all. Looks like they are playing Ubisoft crap AC Valhalla and Ubisoft managed to completely disable thier brains or whats left of it: Sarkoris is actually a Viking village, last sarkorian or whats his fucking name is actually Eivor from Valhalla too bad male Eivor (stupid boring dumbfuck, well, female is not that much better to be honest but a little better) and he is so WEAK is just pathetic: shapeshifter griffon, more like chicken, shapeshifter chicken HAHAHAH but that is the truth which is really hilarious. The quests is just barly coherent mix of some stupid dialog and uninteresting bullshit, some of this can be just cut off from dlc and put in some random location in the worldmap and there will be no difference. there is enemy called baleful something something greater something locust who multiplicating itself so there is like four or five same copies of them and they spaming insanity spell out of their asses and hitting you for 70-100 dmg non crit (diff: slightly stronger enemies, increased, enemy use new abilities on). And you must do this quest in act 3 or else it will fail. This ridicoulus game (game was made by geniuses and dumbfucks at the same time I have not the slightest idea how they managed to pull this off???) is like FAIL. Oh NO! the game is great and you are just maaaaaaaaaaad coz you can't beat some stuoid enemy you loser, loser, looooooseeerrrrrr...!!!! Hahha, lol, I actually beat some random fights (including that cheating alchemist dumbfuck which was not random but whatever) on unfair in Allushitira and yeah I am really mad coz unfair is so utterly, unbeliveby fucking stupid rng shitfest that it litteraly BOGGLES the mind. Basically buisness goes like this: 20GB patch (just liike Valhalla different game same crap) causes new glitches and bugs, wait some time, realese some hotfix first and then another 20GB patch etc. etc. rince and repeat indefinitly looks like. 

I think that is why among other things (like BG1 and BG2 are actually GOOD GAMES) people are still playingZDOROVIE BG for 20 something years. Bad thing is you have no other options if you want to play some isometric stuff (another option is Kingmaker LOOOOLLLLLLL). dlc is kinda cheap tough. На здоро́вье!!!

Oh, this is just too awesome to not mention. There was a bug in Alushitira, game breaking bug when that slut Noctisomething bitch does not appear in her palace and you simply can't continue you game. They patched this but imagine you play for like 50 hours or something and you finally managed to complete all this deranged quests written by perverts and you go to meet Noctislut and ................ she is not there, you seeking and seeking her and nothing and you can't just create creature.....ohhhahhahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!! 

Calm down. Take a deep breath.

You're frustrated. The game isn't living up to your expectations. And so you get angry, and start seeing the worst in everything. Yes, there are problems. But it's not *that* bad. You keep coming back to it, after all - there must be something in there that you enjoy, when you're not in a mood like this. Heck, right now I'm playing a game that crashes three quarters of the time when I try to start a new game or load a save from the main menu. Frustrating? Of course. But the gameplay is good enough that I keep coming back to play more.

So, what should you do? Put it down. Walk away. Do other stuff for a while. And when you aren't feeling so angry and frustrated, maybe you can give the game another look.

(I have never played the game in question, and know practically nothing about it. For the advice I just game, I don't need to know anything about it.)

23 minutes ago, InKal said:

20GB patch ... and then another 20GB patch etc. etc.

Game companies are really taking high-speed internet connections for granted these days, aren't they. Game needs a patch? Here's our new build, download the whole game again and overwrite everything. Oh, we could package things much smaller, sending just the files that need to be updated and a wrapper that replaces those files while leaving the rest alone. But that would be extra work.