Infinite menu bug

Guest Johnson

Guest Johnson

Hello everyone!

So I'm planning to run a solid EET run finally. Got most of the stuff prepared, installed plenty of mods in the order I've found on the Internet that usually worked back in the past.

Only...the problem is that for some reason it's BG2 installation that takes over. I remember that back in 2.5.1.7 a nice, clean installation gave me a nice BG2-style menu where I could choose all the EET-included package, be it BG1 or ToB.

On the newest one I have on Steam 2.6.6 if I recall correctly things do not go as well as I planned. I'm basically stuck in BG2 lobby, where I can choose SoA, ToB or Blackpits and if I even get to "New Game" I'm looping back into game selection screen. I've tried working it around installing new gui but it didn't help one bit.

I've seen that supposedly 2.6.5 had this kind of issue and you added a fix, but it was apparently fixed in 2.6.6. Here I am however stuck, having wasted few hours installing mods and not being able to start a game :(

Is there a fix for that?