[BUG] ERROR: cannot convert rcp_prof to an integer (v7 win)

BGEE 2.6.6.0 steam release, weidu v249, win10 environment outside of C:\ and Program Files.

When trying to install component 50 of randomiser, (Mode 2: No items lost, following 50% chance to not randomize) I consistently get errors on the component trying to place items on creatures stating:

ERROR: cannot convert rcp_prof_103 or %rcp_prof_103% to an integer

sometimes the number if 105 rather than 103.

Just a guess - since this is during the modification of .CREs with random items, maybe randomiser is checking and modifying cre proficiencies to ensure it is proficient with the weapon that randomiser is placing on it. Maybe randomiser is not handling cdtweak's change of weapon proficiencies?

It's the only thing that I can think of: since I'm installing randomiser after cdtweak's component 2161 (Alter Weapon Proficiency System: BG-style weapon proficiencies, with weapon styles [the bigg] v16), randomiser is choking on the proficiencies as redefined by that component. But that's assuming this rcp_prof function is doing what I think it is, I really have no idea.

I've attached a set of debugging files, hopefully they will help ID the issue. In the meantime, I'll rework my install to try randomiser prior to cdtweaks.

edit: looks like I was being too specific in my search terms, I found another user with this issue (https://www.gibberlings3.net/forums/topic/31667-errors-during-linux-install-cannot-convert-rcp_prof_/). It is due to changing the proficiency system.

debugging files.7z WeiDU.log

Edited by agris