Fixing manually cre file "cannot convert lev_max or %lev_max% to an integer"

Neither of those files is in a broken state, as far as we can tell.

Well, OK, the B2#Aeri row in BGDIALOG doesn't have enough entries, so whoever that is won't get treated as a PC by the install routines; that NPC mod screwed up. But that has nothing to do with Eldoth.

6 hours ago, Graion Dilach said:

While Vanishing voids the memorized spell slots, it leaves the MAGE5.BCS script intact in the Race slot. I acknowledge this thread already looked at more depth into this warning than I ever did nor am I ever attempted to check this with the script voided, but I always assumed that was the cause of the issue.

Unmodded GARRICK.CRE has a MAGE1 script while being level 1 with no spell slots. Bards with mage scripts but not spell slots aren't a problem, as long as they're recognized as joinable characters.

And by the presence of the DW1RANGE script from SCS's general AI changes in the version of ELDOTH posted above, he's definitely not being recognized as a joinable character. The general AI component uses the same cre_is_PC check as the mage component.