Amber and Imoen Forever mod dialogs keep repeating

Imoen should get kidnapped right after leaving the ship in Brynnlaw (after the fight). Where are you in Brynnlaw with her?

EDIT: Which dialogue is stuttering, please quote the line.

To debug the stutter of the NPCs, install the Stutter Debug Tool, start a game and see which scripts+scriptblocks keep repeating. Open Near Infinity and post the blocks here.

Please post your weidu.log (and weidu_BGEE.log in case it's EET).

Imoen should get kidnapped right after leaving the ship in Brynnlaw (after the fight). Where are you in Brynnlaw with her?:

Yes, that is my recollection.  I believe the "stuttering" (my apologies, I didn't know it was reffered to as such) began after she re-entered my party. 

EDIT: Which dialogue is stuttering, please quote the line.

It always begins with the first line scripted after my character greets her, after being abducted by the Cowled Wizards.  It seems to run through many of the dialogs and then it starts over.  I'll start up the game with the Studder Debug Tool, and I'll do some research on Near Infinity and post it here.  I'll attach my WeiDU log to this post.

Thanks!

Jon

WeiDU.log