Installation order of mods for the BGEE's

Guest Riodan

Guest Riodan

Hello,

I turn to you, because I need help with installing th BGEET and some other mods. I, especialy need help with the installation order. I'm from Germany and I posted the mods, I want to install, at www.baldurs-gate.de, Where Jastey recommended this sequence:

DLC Merger
BG1UB
EET
EEUITweaks
bgqe
SirinesCall
bg1npc
AC_QUEST
c#sodtweaks
Dingosquestpack
Unfinished Business
gbthfkp
emad
tod
DC
fadingpromises
Rolles
cliffkey
EET_Tweaks-1.12
cdtweaks
aTweaks-master
NPC_EE-5.9.9
worldmap-mod-v11.0.0
stratagems

Is it okay?

And, there are a few other mods, i would like to install, but Jastey wrote, that she is not sure, wether they will work together, respectively, wether they are compatible with the EE's(I looked into the readme's and they should be compatible).

Azengaard
ThrownHammers-6.1.1
butchery-master
rogue_rebalancing-main
refinements-4.35
Song and Silence
tactics-remix-v0.1-alpha
scales_of_balance
BGEESpawn-master

At which point should they be installed?

The inital sequence isn't good enough, you need to provide which aTweaks components you intend to install (some are fine prior to SCS, some aren't, some are incompatible). Also NPC_EE goes after SCS. You're also missing EET_End after Worldmap.

Where's Azengaard from? I don't think I've heard that one.

Butchery has components installed before SCS and components after it. The components marked as "before SCS" goes before EET-Tweaks on this list. Same apples to Tactics Remix.

Thrown Hammers, Rogue Rebalancing, Song & Silence, Refinements in this order goes after Butchery's & Tactics Remix's first batch of components if you keep those in.

Scale of Balance is after SCS.

I hope the BGEESpawn master is version 0.7, that can go along with the first block of Butchery/TacticsR components.

Edited by Graion Dilach