Balthazar final fight bug

Hey!

So mine issue is that once I've managed to talk Balthazar into alliance and gotten rid of Melissan, I can't progress further. Nothing happens after Balthazar talks to me - I get a journal entry, alas Solar doesn't call me for the final trial. I tried talking Balthazar into a fight afterwards, alas killing him helps not - feels like a trigger is missing :(

To my knowledge respective set of triggers should be in AR5505.BCS, alas mine seems flawed and lacks - can anyone help out? Perhaps attach a good BCS file (I know string lines might go iffy but I can replace these)

Got Wheels of Prophecy installed - is that an issue?

AR5505.BCS

Edited by Doorman15

The last time I used Wheels of Prophecy (same version, about a year and a half ago), it was seriously bugged. But I regularly use the "redeem Balthazar" component of Ascension and it works fine. Wheels is a great concept for a mod, it's just too unreliable to recommend in its current version.

I am having the exact same issue. Was really hoping to finish Throne of Bhaal for the first time before BG3, and now can't figure out how to finish. My journal just says "%solarjournal%" instead of a proper journal entry, there is no fifth encounter with the Solar, and I can't get to the forest of tethir.

On 7/21/2023 at 11:43 AM, Aerothorn said:

I am having the exact same issue. Was really hoping to finish Throne of Bhaal for the first time before BG3, and now can't figure out how to finish. My journal just says "%solarjournal%" instead of a proper journal entry, there is no fifth encounter with the Solar, and I can't get to the forest of tethir.

Yep, that's the same journal entry I'm seeing as well. For your case, go to the Pocket Plane and use the console: CreateCreature("PPGuy01"). That worked for me.

In my case, I did the last challenge, but when I try to destroy the Pocket Plane and advance, it says that "You are not ready" and that I still have challenges. I do not know how to proceed and am so pissed, lol.