Assistance needed with EET/EE Mod Setup.

I just need to know what I did wrong. Previously I had installed EET with EE Mod Setup on my computer with no issues, but when I attempt to install more mods with the same program, I keep receiving the same error message:

ERROR: [EET/SOD_GUI/CH01AJON.MOS] -> [EET/SOD_GUI/CH01AJON.MOS] Patching Failed (COPY) (Unix.Unix_error(20, "stat", "EET/temp/biff/mos1315.pvrz"))
ERROR: Unix.Unix_error(20, "stat", "EET/temp/biff/mos1315.pvrz")
Enhanced Edition Trilogy (Enhanced Edition Trilogy) was not installed due to errors.

I have no idea what to do, and any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

EE Mod Messup is a hostile BWP fork, with it's maintainer abusing the editing ability to

• encourage shoddy mod versions filled with edits tailored towards their Mary Sue project
  • hides mods/components (SCS Better Calls for Help, for example) based on personal opinion
  • spammed multiple fake users on community forums to overplay their own knowledge and give themselves more credibility

You did wrong via starting it up.

Also, this is a bad report, because it doesn't provide any info on what have happened with the folders themselves.

Edited by Graion Dilach

Hello,

The problem is that EE Mod Setup uses modified or obsolete versions of mods in some cases, so it's quite difficult to find the issue you're running into...

And for the reasons mentioned by GraionDilach, forum members aren't very eager to look into it...

You can always post your weidu.log,  SETUP-SOD_GUI .DEBUG and  SETUP-EET .DEBUG (present in your game folder), but there's no guarantee that anyone will be able to help you.

You can also try to reach the autor of EE Mod Setup via the github Issues in the repository where you downloaded the tool.

You can also try ProjectInfinity !

Edited by JohnBob

I've downloaded ProjectInfinity off GitHub with no issue, but now when I try to run it, nothing happens. I don't get any sort of notification that my security has blocked the file, my computer settings allow for non-Microsoft verified apps to be run, and nothing happens. I try to run it as an administrator, and nothing happens. What should I be doing?