Problems with MoveGlobalObject

Does anyone have any problems with MoveGlobalObject? It seems to not working for me randomly. I mean, I'm pretty sure it is not random, but I still haven't figured out minimal steps to reproduce this. I'm wondering, maybe someone knows something off the top of the head, that could help me.

What exactly does not work for you?

What I noticed it that not always, but sometimes, the moved NPC stands inside the "object" character it was moved to. When it first happened to me I thought it didn't work until I noticed the NPC actually being there, just right inside the PC.

11 minutes ago, jastey said:

What exactly does not work for you?

What I noticed it that not always, but sometimes, the moved NPC stands inside the "object" character it was moved to. When it first happened to me I thought it didn't work until I noticed the NPC actually being there, just right inside the PC.

Basically it sometimes not work at all, object is not moved to target. So I'm not 100% sure if this is problem with action itself or maybe action call is sometimes skipped because of my code. But after all I think this is something with action or with global object state, because after this happen I tried to do it with console:

C:Eval('MoveGlobalObject("DBRPMRK",Player1)') // DBRPMRK is dv of my global object

and it is also not moved. When I do it once more, DBRPMRK is moved, but Player1 cannot move then (like it was stuck in place). Then after third time it is finally unblocked and everything seems to be back to normal.

Initial call that sometimes not works is made from cutscene. I'm wondering, maybe engine sometimes not finish move properly before cutscene ends and global object remains in some broken state. But I haven't seen anything suspicious in GAM file. This seems to happen only if global object is in different area then Player1.

Ok, I think I found the reason (I hope). It seems problem was that my global creature had effect with op100 protection from creature type EA = ANYONE. After changing it to ENEMY it seems to work correctly every time (by now).

I think op100 EA = ANYONE was problem because cutscene id where I am using MoveGlobalObject is Player1. Strange thing is that it was working correctly after starting new game, but loading game was messing it up (at least it seems loading game was the step necessary to reproduce it). Running "C:Eval('MoveGlobalObject("DBRPMRK",Player1)')" was moving it correctly every time, I was checking GAM files (since creature is invisible too) and probably I messed up files.