Add or change component midgame

Hi, all.

This is my first time modding BGEE and I tried to go easy on the modlist. I just installed SCS, Tweaks and a UI mod. Since I didn't want to go full crazy, I picked and installed some components from SCS and Tweaks and called it a day.

Now I want to install 1 more component from Tweaks that I selected not to install at first. I seriously didn't remember identifying was so annoying!

Anyway, could someone explain to me how would I go about adding the component for making everything identified from Tweaks? Should I just run the .exe on the installation directory? If so, how would I handle the reinstallation process?

Sorry if this question is answered here on the forums, I did a quick search but couldn't really find the answer.

Thanks!

In general, it's not good practice to change your mod setup for a game in-progress, as it tends to break strings and other stuff in existing save games.

However, this is one component where you'd be safe doing so. Just double-click the setup-cdtweaks.exe in your game directory and it'll launch the installer. Don't re-install stuff that's already installed, just skip them.

9 minutes ago, CamDawg said:

In general, it's not good practice to change your mod setup for a game in-progress, as it tends to break strings and other stuff in existing save games.

However, this is one component where you'd be safe doing so. Just double-click the setup-cdtweaks.exe in your game directory and it'll launch the installer. Don't re-install stuff that's already installed, just skip them.

Thank you! I'll do it today and hope it's as easy as you say :)