GemRB for Windows RT

Guest DrBurkov

Guest DrBurkov

Good afternoon!

On the official GemRB website, Windows RT is listed in the list of supported platforms. Where can I download the GemRB version for this operating system?

Guest DrBurkov
5 hours ago, lynx said:

You can't, you have to build it yourself.

I don't know of any build bot services that provide images with Windows RT nor would it be a sensible use of ours and theirs resources for something so rarely used.

Thanks

Where can I find instructions for compiling the source code for Windows RT (ARM 32)?

As I understand it, the instructions from the official website are intended for standard Windows (x86/64).

Guest DrBurkov
On 11/1/2023 at 7:32 PM, lynx said:

It's exactly the same, except I don't know if all the dependencies are available via vcpkg.

I tried to compile GemRB for x64 from the source code from GitHub (VS2019). If I generate a cache with default settings (without specifying the path to Cmake), it writes that no SDL libraries were found. If I specify the path to Cmake, then there is an infinite cache creation. What could be the problem?

I don't know what you mean by cache there, but if you did install by vcpkg, maybe specify the path directly. Our appveyor build for example adds:

-DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=C:/tools/vcpkg/scripts/buildsystems/vcpkg.cmake -DVCPKG_TARGET_TRIPLET="x64-windows" -A x64