compatibilities of exotic item pack with item and spell revision, and lvl 1 npc tweaks with those tweaks from tweak anthology?

Hi. this is for modding classic BGT

I am trying to install the calling and lvl 1 npc. I would like to install only exotic item pack from the calling but most of the tweaks from lvl 1 npc.

Does the exotic item pack option that come with "the calling" mod work with item and spell revision (scrolls and low lvl bg 2 weapons like katanas etc.? should it be installed before revision mods so the stats of items and types of spells inscribed to scrolls from revision mods can overwrite the ones from "the calling" like it is in Skyrim or is it the other way around?

What other considerations should be made in arranging the mod installation order for exotic item pack option of "the calling"?

if i only install Balanced BG1 NPC attributes  without installing BG Consistent Stats for NPCs that appear in both BG1 and BG2, would those NPCs like Edwin whose stats are not modified to BG2 values from Balanced BG1 NPC attributes  of lvl 1 NPC mod have their stats set to BG 2 values upon starting BG 2 contents? Or do I still need consistent Stats for those NPCs (by which I mean I don't mind if they have BG1 or BG2 stats in BG 1, but I would like them all to have proper BG 2 stats when BG2 starts?

if i want those tweaks to joinable NPCs from lvl 1 NPC, what types of tweaks from tweak anthology should I avoid?

Tweak weapon proficiencies for some classes 

Joinable NPCs more closely match the PC's experience -

1. On initial joining and rejoining

Balanced BG1 NPC attributes 

Dudleyfix for BG1 NPCs

Fix BG1 NPC spells and innate abilities 

Update game references to NPC classes/kits 

(I assume the obvious ones from tweak anthology are 

max HP on lvl up

BGT style NPCs

tweaks to PC weapon proficiency rules, as the tweaks from lvl 1 NPC seems to cover both PC and NPCs weapon proficiencies)

What other considerations should be made in arranging the mod installation order for those tweaks from lvl 1 NPCs I listed and other mods?

please help. thank you very much!