which icewind dale spell package is better as of now, for classic BGT? IWDification or SCS?

which one has the better package (more stable, less bugs, and better balanced), from your experience and, work well with classic BGT? in general?

SCS has just had an update with some changes to spells effects.

and things like polymorph is treated differently in each mod.

not sure which to take. i also have spell revision.

also does anyone know good AI scripts that work with classic BGT, modded with spell revision+iwidification+scs? which script is more compatible? would the scripts detect and use icewind dale spells / new spells added? which is is closer to morpheus562's powergaming scripts, from how intuitive the usage feels and how easy it is to control characters (less fuss)? 

i was told about Useries but I cannot find it. I am not sure if it is Useries or this eseries from here

or  uscript which is on the same page (this looks outdated and unmaintained, do not know if its good for my setup)... 

Edited by jacklhoward

thank you very much for reply!

also are you familiar with any good AI scripts for classic BGT with my setup? (spell revision+IWDification+SCS which I think would mess up scripts meant for vanilla)

only simple scripts like those help you pre-cast or cast via hotkeys some keybuffs and some basic formations like use all ranged weapons etc.. etc..

In my opinion working with scripts, they need to be written to account for the changes introduced via Spell Revisions (Revised). I'm not sure the extent SCS Ease of Use scripts does this as I haven't dug into them deep to see the distinctions it makes when SR is installed. If scripts aren't written to account for SR(R), there can be some wonkiness as scripts will be casting with the assumption of a vanilla spell but then it acts differently due to SR(R). Can be small difference but it can be totally unexpected. 

Outside of SCS Ease of Use and my scripts, I don't think any take into account either SR(R) or IWD spells.