Is Nature's Beauty still problematic?

Thanks for another release, David. I can't thank you enough and I wish you a wonderful holiday season. As for my topic:

A while back it was discovered that a residual effect from the Nature's Beauty spell (specifically, a THAC0 penalty) couldn't be cured, as per this thread. You probably recall that this was not an SCS problem, but an issue from 2.6 that was revealed in SCS (as only SCS druids use the spell). jmerry's tweak mod provides a fix to this (a long with a number of other great tweaks and fixes). However, I am curious as to whether v35 of SCS also fixes the Nature's Beauty bug. From the release notes:

"If you are using the spell tweak to Nature's Beauty, it also sets the duration to 999,999 seconds rather than making it permanent (this permits it to be removed more straightforwardly)."

I'm not sure how to interpret this. Is the "spell tweak to Nature's Beauty" you're referring to from jmerry's mod? Another tweak? Or something from IWD spells? Or does it mean that simply installing v35 will result in Nature's Beauty working as intended? Please forgive me if I've missed something that was obviously stated elsewhere.

Since that isn't the duration number I used, I suspect SCS also includes a tweak for the spell ... here it is.

Nature's Beauty effects are not removed from hostile creatures by True Sight

Nature's Beauty is an illusion spell, which means that its blinding effect is removed by enemy-cast True Sight spells. This is a bit counterintuitive and doesn't really fit with the concept of the spell. This tweak prevents the blindness effect from being removed by anti-illusion magic. (On Spell Revisions, this applies to the Charm effect instead.)

From the "rebalancings of slightly too-powerful spells" component. In addition to what's in the readme, the component also changes the timing of the effect to "not permanent" but sets an absurdly long duration instead.