Wider Scroll Selection, Conjured Elementals, and Spell Revisions

Greetings, David!

On SCS 34.x with Spell Revisions installed, the Wider Scroll Selection for BG/BG2 sometimes crashed the game since it tried to place Stone to Flesh scrolls when SR has no such spell.  I wasn't sure if this was fixed in the latest SCS release..

Spell Revisions includes stats of summoned creatures in its spell descriptions such as Conjure Earth Elemental.  With your Conjure Elemental overhauls, I assume the spell descriptions are no longer accurate, and if they are no longer accurate, I request that SCS update the spell descriptions at least for SR users to match the new unit stats.

For thieving skill assignment, is SCS compatible with Infinity UI?  Infinity UI isn't done yet, but some other mods are compatible.

(I wasn't sure if these were truly bug reports worthy of a separate topic, but since you seemingly wanted these here, enjoy!)

Thankee!

3 hours ago, Endarire said:

On SCS 34.x with Spell Revisions installed, the Wider Scroll Selection for BG/BG2 sometimes crashed the game since it tried to place Stone to Flesh scrolls when SR has no such spell.  I wasn't sure if this was fixed in the latest SCS release..

Neither am I, sorry. I'll check if I have a chance.

Spell Revisions includes stats of summoned creatures in its spell descriptions such as Conjure Earth Elemental.  With your Conjure Elemental overhauls, I assume the spell descriptions are no longer accurate, and if they are no longer accurate, I request that SCS update the spell descriptions at least for SR users to match the new unit stats.

I overwrite the descriptions of those spells anyway.

For thieving skill assignment, is SCS compatible with Infinity UI?  Infinity UI isn't done yet, but some other mods are compatible.

I'm afraid I draw the line at establishing compatibility with mods that aren't actually finished!