Looking for an idea for a mod

I'm stuck on a quest resolution: a guy visits different universes and times thanks to an object. He loses this object somewhere in the FRs and comes across the pjs, to whom he offers a great deal if they help him get home. And quickly, because the "interdimensional travel surveillance patrol" is probably already tracking him down. Problem: what can the characters offer to help an extra-dimensional (and extra-temporal) being return to his space/time?
I've already thought of modifying "Wish" to add a line of text if wisdom 15+ -> the pnj would be sent straight home and wouldn't have time to give the reward to the pjs ^^.
I can't think of anything else 😕 (it takes more than planar displacement, we're talking about different dimensions and times)
And not "Ribald and his 39K pos", that would make a quest too simple and redundant.
And not "find the lost object in a corner of the map" either, that would make the quest far too simple.