Thanks and question regarding 'Revised ability scores' and strenght augmenting spells

First and foremost, this feels like the mod i had been waiting since forever. I always wanted to use Divine Remix (but couldn't). And i had to install many different tweaks in order to emulate part of what this one mod does (with all the compatibility issues that come with it). I can't even start to describe my appreciation for this mod and its author. It already is one of the few "must install" in my list, along with SCS.

Regardless, i have a question regarding the component 'Revised ability scores' in relation with strenght augmenting spells and effects. I don't mind having items that set the strenght to one predetermined score (like the belt of hill giant strenght that sets it to 19). I actually like it much better than flats +X to strenght/dexterity enchantments. But in the game, there are plenty of effects and spells that set the strenght score to 'exceptional' strenght. From 18/01 to 18/00. Exceptional strenght is removed from the game with the 'Revised ability scores' component. The readme doesn't state how the mod handles these effects if the component is installed. Are the strenght bonuses converted to the new system? For example, does the spell tweak for 3rd level spell "strenght of one" convert the strenght improvement from 18/76 to something like 19 or 20? Or are all exceptional strenghts set to 18? Or is it handled at all? What about the gauntlets of ogre strenght? Items added by mods? The readme doesn't state anything in this regard, maybe because it is still beta, and so, i am hesitant to use the 'Revised Ability scores' component. Truth is, as things stand, i am not confident at all when it comes to my ability to sucessfully install what i want. And so, i can't simply install things, test, and modify the install afterwards. Actually, it is bad enough that if i manage to install what i want successfully for once, i will likely end up preserving this install for the generations to come...

Thanks for considering my question.

Mostly they just get mapped to strength 18. There are a few hardcoded special cases:

• Beast Claw grants strength 16
  • Holy Power grants strength 20
  • Champion's Strength grants strength 20
  • Mazzy's strength ability grants a variable strength, betweeh 18 and 20 depending on level
  • The gauntlets of elven might grant strength 16