Bodhi fights on her own

In v35.6, having sided with the Shadow Thieves, I reached the first fight with Bodhi in the room with the 3 coffins; the fight where she gives a hint about Imoen, who still needs rescuing.

I was expecting she'd summon some Grymwards, given her "fight on" line when she's defeated and watching Mivsan's playthrough in that area, but she was completely on her own from start to end. I'm like 83.7% sure I've seen those guys in previous playthroughs.

I'm playing on Insane with only the Random Spawns set to Hardcore, could that be the reason? The component Improved Bodhi is installed, as can be seen in the weidu.log attached. 

WeiDU (1).log

Edited by gatperdut
n, m typo

No, the chapter 3 fight with Bodhi is her alone, unless some other mod changes things. And in the SCS-enhanced version, you don't actually have to fight at all; she'll leave if you just wait out her timer (somewhere she can't see you).

I'm pretty sure I've only ever added vampires to that fight, and only in chapter 6. (Quite apart from anything else, there are thematic reasons the fight can't be too hard: Bodhi doesn't want to kill CHARNAME at this point.) There are grimwards just loose in that area iirc; possibly they blundered into them or possibly it's another mod.