Latest version released: beta 5

I've just uploaded beta 5. The main reason for this release is to fix some serious instabilities (mostly on levelling) caused by bad interactions between some components. I hope this fixes the most serious remaining architecture bugs but I suspect there are still a few residual instabilities - we're still very much in Install At Own Risk territory, though I should say that I am very grateful for all the people who have installed at own risk and given me invaluable playtest data.

I've also fixed a bunch of other more specific things, but they're mostly the things I had got to already when I noticed this latest group of instabilities - I still have a long list of specific bugs to work through.

Full changelog:

• Class detection should no longer cause install-time failures on IWDEE.
  • Fixed a bunch of interaction issues between NPC Customization and Management and the Subrace and Proficiency components; hopefully you shouldn't find yourself being offered 33 proficiencies any more!
  • Fixed some cosmetic issues where odd symbols were sometimes displayed next to class names.
  • Fixed a library issue that in certain circumstances would cause install failures on sorcerer kits.
  • Creatures with non-core races (e.g. genasi, svirfneblin) should have their race displayed correctly on Siege of Dragonspear and other campaigns using a variant racetext.2da.
  • Ability score modifiers should work on Siege of Dragonspear and throughout EET.
  • Ability-score component no longer mixes up weight and open-locks data.
  • Help text for spell memorization notes that Favored Souls do not need to memorize spells.
  • Poison selection should now work properly.
  • Removed an unnecessary line break from the bloodrager disadvantages list.
  • The winter wolf breath weapon now has its projectile set correctly.
  • Blackguards no longer get the Extra Lay On Hands feat, but get the Extra Absorb Health feat instead.

Hello

Love this mod, but I had some problem with other mods, I thought. So I reinstalled the game from the beginning, removed all mods and restarted a fresh BG 2 and imported my character from BG 1.

Works fine untill is going to level up Iomen and Jahira as they are Multiclassed. 
Have reinstalled the game and this mod (only), twice. The same happens again and again.

10 hours ago, patrik-carlsson said:

Works fine untill is going to level up Iomen and Jahira as they are Multiclassed. 

I think perhaps you should make a new thread for this. Also you should specify what's exactly wrong with their leveling up. Jaheira should be multiclassed, though Imoen should not.

4 hours ago, RoyalProtector said:

I think perhaps you should make a new thread for this. Also you should specify what's exactly wrong with their leveling up. Jaheira should be multiclassed, though Imoen should not.

I just got the message that it is going to be fixed.
I also noticed that I forgot to mention that it is for BG 2. No problem with BG 1.