Planning to go straight to pay once I'm out of Irenicus's dungeon.

I'm selling everything and I'm pretty sure I will be getting my 15k if I sell all equipment available.

ow the question: do I lose any quest if I simply start Aran's quests and then come back when I'm out of Underdark to do everything? In particular, I'm afraid I will lose Maevar's quest.

On 2/13/2024 at 3:16 PM, Morgoth said:

I'm selling everything and I'm pretty sure I will be getting my 15k if I sell all equipment available.

ow the question: do I lose any quest if I simply start Aran's quests and then come back when I'm out of Underdark to do everything? In particular, I'm afraid I will lose Maevar's quest.

Yes. Any/all of stronghold-related quests, for starters.

For anyone wondering, the only missable content would be not being able to do Mae'var quest if you sided with Bodhi.

Also there are a few changes in the cemetery area after you come back, but I'm unsure how many changes, considering the area is not that important.

The changes to the cemetery area in chapter 6: a bunch of entrances to the chapter 2/3 version of the main underground area get deactivated, the one entrance to the chapter 6 version of the main underground area gets activated, and a bunch of events are scripted to happen when you first go there in that chapter.

That latter set of events may interfere with Hexxat's tombwalking quests, which also rely on scripting causing things to happen when you enter the graveyard area. Once you're done with that first visit to the graveyard in chapter 6, everything should be normal for anything else involving the area.

Edited by jmerry
activated, deactivated, same difference

Thanks Jmerry for the precision. If I knew which part I could be exploring, I would do it. By the way, I think that by selling everything I could actually get my 15k as soon as I'm out of Irenicus Dungeon, without not even having to do the circus quest nor having any need for a thief. 

The bad part would be in Brynnlaw, I think there you need a thief. Can I do Brywnlaww optional quest later, when I've escaped the Asylum dungeon? 

For anyone wondering, I think this will be my next party (I checked the crossmod banter pack and I wanted to not take the usual "good" party).

Me (Ranger/cleric)
Imoen (thief/mage)
Adrian (Sorcerer)
Kivan (Archer)
Deheriana (late game - undecided which kit to assign her thanks to the great NPC_EE by SubtleDoctor)
Jaheira (maybe) / Sarevok (in ToB)

A shame there aren't many npcs that talk with each other on crossmod banter packs. I'm going for Imoen romance so I need to skip the starting quests, and that's the only party that I can do without any issue, it seems, starting out from Irenicus dungeon.