did you guys play Adrian by Rhaella?

Adrian is very much worth a look even if you won't play his romance. He's also very easy to handle, doesn't cause any major drama or complain about being left behind, etc. Then again, I'd say all these things about Isra, so the question is what you disliked about her?

On 2/21/2024 at 3:36 PM, Isewein said:

Adrian is very much worth a look even if you won't play his romance. He's also very easy to handle, doesn't cause any major drama or complain about being left behind, etc. Then again, I'd say all these things about Isra, so the question is what you disliked about her?

My issue is that Isra talks (And is too attached) about things so frivolous and minimal, that it seems like she is totally detached from everything that is happening in BG and around you. This is especially exacerbated if you romance her in ToB, where she seems to have 0 clues about what is happening, talking about mundane things while you are killing demigods.

Edited by Morgoth

Ah, yes I actually agree with this critique of Isra in ToB. In fact, I think I wrote something similar in my review back then. For BG and SoA though, she's a great addition. Adrian on the other hand really comes into his own in ToB - he's got some great interaction with Nalia & Jaheira, and alternative player interactions depending on alignment.