[Beta 7] [BGEE] [FIXED actually not a bug] Revised Weapon Proficiency System component : some NPC have wrong proficiency number

EDIT :

It's not a bug, I just forgot about human race bonus, one proficiency point bonus...

So many new things, hard to keep up. 馃檪

Without the improved NPC management component, some NPC when first recruited don't have the proficiencies they should have.

I noticed:

Imoen have two points in short sword instead of one

Xzar have two points in dagger instead of one

Walahnan (mage from Lava) have two points in dagger instead of one

Flara (dragon disciple from Glam) have two points in dagger instead of one

Dynaheir have two points in sling instead of one

Edited by Trouveur80

On topic, before anything: I just noticed Imoen has 2 points on short swords, daggers, and quarterstaves, while having 1 all across the board except styles. This is without Improved Customization.

I think what happens here is that, because ToF gives all classes a baseline of proficiencies, it's giving NPCs extra points where they already had 1 before? in that case Imoen would be lacking an extra point in shortbows and darts.

Mazzy seems fine, with 4 on shortbows before lv9. Two on shortswords instead of one.

Anomen has 3 in spears, mace and slings, which he has usually 2, and 1 in shield style as he should. He only has 1 in hammer when he has 2 usually.

Yoshimo has two points in katanas, shortbows, and would need another in dagger. Plus he still has his one single weapon point. With brings me back to this:

8 hours ago, Trouveur80 said:

I didn't yet see any with one it shouldn't have, but I didn't try to put a point in it.

I mean for example, Jaheira should have one point in shield style, but doesn't.

So yeah, some things are fine, others are wacky.

14 hours ago, Connelly said:

I mean for example, Jaheira should have one point in shield style, but doesn't.

Remember I was talking about BGEE, not BG2EE. ^^

In BGEE she have one point in all the weapons she can use, and her single extra point went to club, so she's fine there.聽