How is this tuned?

Curious to know what the difficulty level is here. Many players will close out the Pocket Pocket Plane around level 30; some completionists/powerganers will be closer to level 40; role-players and people like me may be more like level 25-27. 

Out of wild curiosity, is the content doable at like level 21-22? Does the difficulty respond to party level, or just the slider?

This is a really good question and probably the biggest area that will be tweaked based on player feedback and experiences. Right now the difficulty is based solely on the slider. Some general feedback during testing was the experience and fights were too difficult, so a lot of work was done to scale it back in difficulty. We had some who wanted the quest/story experience and were not in it for the combat, so it was toned down for that group (anything less than Insane difficulty). On the flip side, I increased the difficulty on Insane and LoB difficulties (they are the same encounters just the nuance of whatever LoB brings to the table). This was done for the powergamers, like myself, and will provide challenges akin to those found in Tactics and Ascension.

My personal test party for normal/core difficulty test had 5mil exp and consisted of Berserker (main), Korgan, Dorn, Imoen, Sarevok, and Viconia. The only mods used in testing were my scripts, Ascension, and IWDification (solely to check enemy use of these spells). It was pretty easy to get through the content with this party while just letting my scripts do their thing with minimal player involvement.

Edited by morpheus562