Installation Beta 7 Bg ee w\Dragonspear

Awesome initativ, but whatever I do I cant get it to work. Using Bg enhanced with dragonspear from Steam. Tried to install on a total clean game, but then only Bg shows up, and character creation is all messed up. If I start with installing modmerger, some components install correctly, but many get skipped with the note "skipped because of missing requirements". I`ve installed with both batch mode and manual and installed all components. Latest try I started with modmerger, then Lefreut`s UI 4.8 and last TOF. The one that I really want is the multiclassed kits, but that`s a noshow no matter what I do. Any advice??

Truly love your work, so hopefully I`ll get it up and running!!

From what I can tell, the issue is the component of clerical deities wont install due to "Missing components". This makes the multi class kits also fail due to missing components. In general all new class builds fail to install. Subraces and sorcerers on the other hand installs.........

I currently try ToF on a Steam BGEE + SoD

DLC Merger is mandatory before installing any mods on a Steam BGEE + SoD

I then installed Lefreut UI 4.8, then ToF and last SCS. I didn't receive any warnings. 

Clerical deities requires to have install IWD spells component and new divine spells component. 

Thanks Trouvour80, that looks just as I did it, but without SCS. Still wont install some key elements for some frustrating, weird reason...............this messes with my confidence for sure.

I would think that when using Batch installation it would install all in correct order, but here in my end something seems to mess uo for some strange reason. Well, not giving up though;)

I`ve installed and uninstalled the game for each try, and manually deleted all remaining files as well. If you don`t use the batch mode, do you intall all components as they appear, or do you do it several times in a order? For testing the mod i just thought to install all and then cherrypick options later.