Crashing/freezing BG2 when opening several shop window

Hello. using as always stratagems but this time it causing me feezing/crashing when i talk with NPC and open shop window (Ribald and couple of others)

I can update only weidu and debug stratagems here (i dont know what i have exactly put here). But its just freezinng and i have to end process in taskbar.

How im know stratagems causing it (or maybe its issue with another mod ?), because its only happening when i got stratagems installed. Tried also use only AI improvements without any spells/items change, but dont help at all.

Please help me somehow if possible.

SETUP-SWORD_AND_FIST.DEBUG WeiDU.log

Edited by mt17

If I had to guess, an incompatibility between Dragonspear UI++ and either the revised-rest-at-inns or use-provisions-on-rest components of SCS. Will check when I have a chance (but don't hold your breath). In the meantime try uninstalling those components.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DavidW said:

If I had to guess, an incompatibility between Dragonspear UI++ and either the revised-rest-at-inns or use-provisions-on-rest components of SCS. Will check when I have a chance (but don't hold your breath). In the meantime try uninstalling those components.

Its not rest-inn mod for sure. There is shops without inns and causing same. So maybe dragonspear ui, but not sure. I can try

Edited by mt17
Posted (edited)

Ok. I tried Infinity UI aswell. Also dont work with Stratagems.

Edit:
I send here my weidu after some stratagems installed options and with that options  works fine.

trying to do another like remove only INN changes, or spell changes, but i dont know which exactly do that. I wont 24/7 for reinstalling whole SCS for per option because it takes too long.
Anyway, hope i help u somehow.

WeiDU.log

Edit 2

Ok i see another problem. Without UI and stratagems i still have crash/freeze when receive quest from Lord Jierdan in Spear Mountain or when try to talk to Melinda in Inn

Edit 3

Prob last one. I found the mod who causing all problems.
I just deleted Check the Bodies mod and install all others fully (UI and strata aswell)  and works fine. Prob this mod cause crashing because he just dont be updated after BG update 2.6

Edited by mt17