Crowdsourcing subrace interactions: IWD

In IWD2, subraces come to life because NPCs respond to a creature's subrace. Ideally I'd like to do the same for subraces in the other games, but it's quite a large task and only partially plays to my modding strengths. So I'm hoping to crowdsource it. This thread is for suggestions for NPC responses to the currently-active character's subrace in Icewind Dale.

A few guidelines:

1) I don't need code. English-language descriptions are fine.

2) I do need specificity. "Shopkeepers in Baldur's gate should react badly to Tieflings" is not useful. 'SHOPKN01 should respond to a Tiefling at block 4' is useful.

3) If you want to suggest actual text, that's fine, but I'm happy to have suggestions like 'he should say something bigoted' too.

4) Responses should be limited - no more than a one-line comment and a one-line response by a character. If you want to suggest a way in which being a Tiefling leads to a zany quest, that's out of scope.

5) I am keen to keep the level of responses at least approximately constant across the subraces. Obviously it's easy to see ways in which a duergar or tiefling character is going to get a reaction, and to some degree that's cool, but I don't want the exotic subraces to get all the love.

6) I have no idea when I will have time to implement any of this! It's an experiment, both to see if I get good suggestions and to see what the coding looks like. Don't be offended if it takes ages for me to do it, and don't contribute if you're going to be offended.

7) Thank you! 

I have a few genal thoughts on this.

I think that generally, anything from the underdark (Drow, duergar, svirfneblin) and Teifling should be treat with some distrust except in the under dark where the drow should be spoken to to with outright fear.

Aasimar maybe treated with awe but nothing major.

Gensai really should be something of a wonder and general shop keepers should be amazed

In the underdark (before transformation) all none underdark creatures should be looked down on (except by svirfneblin) elves should be mocked to the point of abuse.

Half orcs I feel would be talked to like they were stupid.

I don't know how many NPC would be given a race but a lot of races (elves and Dwarves) don't get along with other sub races so may be rude to different sub races 

May also be who is talking to the character. A shop keeper in Nashkel or Umar hills most likely has no idea about different types of dwarf/elf etc so generic responses may be enough. sorcerous sundries, ribald in the adventures mart or Thalantyr would have more understanding of races and would have longer response.

Ribald would see an opportunity if a drow, Earth Genasi and a half orc walked in. a village shop keeper might loose his mind in panic.

Other than the shop keepers this fits all games a generalisation

Edited by DiesIrae