Is there a missile weapon, that will switch places character/target on hit ?

Hello, is it possible to make a dart/arrow/etc that on-hit, character immediately change places with the target? (This isn't already a spell somewhere is it?) Item could be a great strategy changer. Plus imagine how scary if smarter enemies used it.

Sorry I'm not too familiar with DnD, and just BG1 and IWD1 so not sure if this already exists.

No need for mods if you play IWD. There are Translocation Arrows which basically do what you have in mind.

Spoiler

Translocation Arrow +1
These potentially dangerous arrows are exceedingly rare, typically only appearing as individual items. As weapons, they are abysmally poor. As strategic tools, they are quite useful. These arrows were frequently used by melee fighters with competent bow skills. Once they had fired off their Translocation Arrow, they could enter melee and finish a protected target at close range.

STATISTICS:

Combat abilities:
– On a successful hit, the user is transported next to the target

THAC0: -3
Damage: 1d3 (missile)
Launcher: Bow

Weight: 0

Some can be found in Dragon's Eye and in Lonely Wood. More are available via random treasure.

Edited by argent77

Actually what I was thinking of, was that it will switch placr with the target so if you hit a juicy mage it comes right into the party to murderize, while your archer can go melee crazy on his party. The IWD item only does the second part. But is there a guide to learn how could I take this item from IWD and place it into Candlekeep as an experiment?