Trying this again, and status update.

First and foremost - my apologies for the lack of updates and responses here.  The last year has been very difficult for me and my family with losses, and I simply haven't had the time or desire to work on the mod or even play the games.

I've  finally gotten the urge to play again, and am currently doing a playthrough of BGEE+SoD, with this mod installed to see what is and isn't currently working.  So far, finding much more broken than I thought I would, TBH.  But it's a good thing, since I can't fix what I dont know is borked.

Going forward for the next update, I am going to keep things simple so I don't get overwhelmed, and I am rusty as hell, so I'm sure I will have to re-learn, and learn some new modding methods to get things working the way I want.  So here's the short list of my plans for 2.0.7:

1. Find and fix bugs -#1 priority.

2. Re-write the new spells as their own, separate component.  Will check into using a spell tool as to not use limited slots afterwards.

3. Review of content - Change some things, remove some things, add some things, etc...  Nothing is off the table.  This part is always my favorite to work on.

4. Renaming of this mod - This mod has grown far beyond the original scope, and needs a rename to better fit.  Something more simple, such as "Daeros' Item and Spell pack".  Open to suggestions.