Provisions Component Feedback

Overall I really like this concept. I was wondering if you could add a higher setting with provisions set to 2.

The other thing I will note is that I think it's extremely odd that you don't replenish your provisions when you rest in your strongholds -- some of them do make more sense like the Planar Sphere, but the de'arnisse keep as a cook and kitchen, the bard stronghold is beneath an inn, the rogue's guild is/was set up to be an inn... you're telling me the temples don't have foodstocks their prized priest can restock from? The Radiant Order of the Noble Heart doesn't give their paladins travel provisions when they set off to do Paladin things? etc etc

1 hour ago, JediMindTrix said:

The other thing I will note is that I think it's extremely odd that you don't replenish your provisions when you rest in your strongholds -- some of them do make more sense like the Planar Sphere, but the de'arnisse keep as a cook and kitchen, the bard stronghold is beneath an inn, the rogue's guild is/was set up to be an inn... you're telling me the temples don't have foodstocks their prized priest can restock from? The Radiant Order of the Noble Heart doesn't give their paladins travel provisions when they set off to do Paladin things? etc etc

Already discussed here :